Join Cheryll in Cape Town, South Africa, where natural beauty, spectacular beaches, and a mellow vibe give the area a Californian feel. Cheryll checks out African art, crafts, and the local wine country. Through it all, she finds the best shopping and destinations South Africa has to offer.
Episode highlights include:
- Fabulous detailing and beautiful people at Jennie Button.
- The Young Designerís Emporium, where the hippest local emerging designers are showcased and you can find everything from trendy blouses to must-have shoes.
- African colors mingled with classic European cuts at Metrosexual Menswear.
- A visit to VEO Art and Gallery, where works can be inspirational and controversial.
- A trip to Van der Stel, a liquor store that sells local brands as well as universal favorites.
- There is also a stop at Ellis, where you can buy local animal products, from leather couches to crocodile rugs.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Canal Walk
- Mount Nelson Hotel
- Traditional British tea
- Lanzerac Hotel and Spa
- A local sculpture garden
Letís Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.