Join Cheryll in Singapore, where a fusion of Asian traditions and cultures creates a unique shopping experience. Along the way, learn more about modern Asian fashion design, discover a one-stop megastore open 24 hours, and view exclusive Cartier jewelry.
Episode highlights include:
- alldressedup, a store for adventurous, confident women who enjoy modern style mixed with Asian sensibility.
- See why Bag Bar, a new concept in handbag shopping, is the perfect store to buy a handbag that could double as a unique piece of jewelry.
- Visit the Cartier Boutique, where you can buy Cartier pieces made specifically for the Singapore location.
- If you want traditional Chinese/Malay fashion, head to Rumah Bebe where clothing features delicate embroidery, vibrant colors, hand beading, and handcrafted shoes.
- Pick up a custom scent made just for you at Kazural Aromatics.
- Stay up all night at the Mustafa Center, open 24 hours, where you can shop for groceries, find brand name electronics, and wander down endless rows of jewelry counters.
- For the newest cutting edge electronics, take a trip to Funan DigitaLife Mall, where the hottest new gadgets are sold before they arrive at stores in the West.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Archer Road
- Singapore Zoo and Jurang Birdpark
- Street markets
- A fortune teller
- Little India
- A traditional Chinese doctor
- Singapore Sling
- Spa Botanica
- Chinatown Night Market
- A natural orchid garden
Letís Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.