Welcome to Porthole TV -- the magazine television series that features the cruise ship experience and its intriguing ports of call.
Sidney Cohen hosts this episode of Porthole TV docked in the port of Geogetown’s Grand Cayman Island. Sidney explores the many aspects of this popular port:
- Cayman Island’s reputation as a financial center.
- 7 mile beach for sunbathing, snorkeling, swimming or a leisurely walk.
- Cayman’s World famous turtle farm with over 16,000 sea turtles some 600 lbs each.
- Devil’s Hangover - located at the edge of an eerie rock formation that looks like the edge of Hell.
- Many Itineraries include miniature golf, ferry ride to Rum Point, multi-media theatre of Pedro St. James and the historic site of Cardinal D’s Park allows children to feed the animals.
- Sting Ray City is known as one of the largest tourist attractions in the world - Imagine swimming with the dolphins, some over 6 ft long.
- For the golfer in you, enjoy the lush green at the Links of Safe Haven, voted the Best Golf Course in the Caribbean for three years in a row.
- “Voyage beneath the Sea” offers a glimpse of the Cayman Island’s Coral reef, scuba or snorkeling.
- Submerge and explore on the Atlantis Submarine with awesome views of the mysteries of the ocean.