Join Cheryll in Toronto, the multicultural center of Canada. With around 40 percent of the population composed of visible minorities, this city flows with a cultural vibrancy found in few other metropolitan areas. From the Canadian National Exhibition to the Chinese Lantern Festival, you are sure to find something to spark your interest in this fascinating city.
Episode highlights include:
- Gotsyle, a spa and store where the most masculine man can feel comfortable pampering himself and shopping for the newest business and casual fashions.
- Courage My Love, filled to the brim with Bohemian treasures. This is where film and magazine stylists call for the hottest new trends in accessories for shoots.
- Timmie, Doggie, where you can find the trendiest fashion and accessories for your favorite four-legged pal.
- Experience the luxury at Holt Renfrew, where a personal shopper will help you find the best products to complement your style.
- Looking for an exclusive customer service experience rivaled by no other? Then head to Zenobia, where your wardrobe will be planned six months in advance then fitted in season.
- Delight in decadent desserts at Dufflet Pastries, where each treat is all natural and made from the finest ingredients.
- Discover the innovative taste and old world style of Steam Whistle Brewery.
- Stop at Thompson Landry Gallery and view art produced by the regionís top emerging artists.
- Sit down and prepare yourself for some major celebrity sightings at Sassafraz, where the A-List Hollywood stars go to eat when in Toronto for work or play.
- Walk through Yonge Dundes Square, a street market with wares from all over the world.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Torontoís sizzling nightlife
- The Distillery District
- The Eden Center Mall
- The Hockey Hall of Fame
Letís Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.