THIS IS A PAL DVD AND WILL NOT PLAY IN THE US OR CANADA.
Light up, lie back, inhale deeply and let your Widescreen TV transport you into a realm of relaxation. The films on this DVD will soothe and comfort the senses - so whether you watch them as a backdrop to your own dope grooves - or let the real ambient sound seep into your soul, either way you are in for a stoner's treat. From a temple square in Kathmandu, to the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, you are going to faraway places. Get lost in the architectural folly of Kuala Lumpur airport and then find yourself observing life from a balcony in India. Have you ever seen the sun rise over the Himalayas? Well you will on this DVD... This is what lies ahead for you, cosmic traveler, so sit back, slide in the disc and chill...
- Sunrise over the Himalayas 52"
- Bhimsen Temple, Bhaktapur 28'48
- Prayer wheels and monkeys, Kathmandu 7'58
- Pottery Square, Bhatapur 4'36
- Kuala Lumpur airport - is there a way out? 13'36
- Blue Mosque at night, Istanbul 7'18
- Varkala (aka "The Shawl") 8'13
- London 1969 (some things never change!) 1'52