Passport to Adventure
Pack your bags for 48 exotic vacations you’ll never forget in this exciting DVD box set! Travel gurus Julie Conover and Mark Jennings of the long-running series Passport to Adventure, seen on PBS and the UK’s Travel Channel, take viewers on more than 150 adventures, and introduce the people, pastimes, food, history, hidden gems and extreme traditions of more than 25 countries and territories around the globe. Hop aboard a catamaran, camel, elephant, airplane, horse, helicopter, kayak, canoe, sled, train, rickshaw, pedicab, paraglider or grab a pair of skis and go off the beaten path for glaciers, volcanoes, waterfalls, coastline, countryside, deserts, jungles, palaces, peaks, sunsets, seaports and more!
Run Time: Approximately 50 hours
- As seen on PBS stations and Travel Channel UK
- 50+ hours of adrenaline-pumping original footage on 24 DVDs
- 25+ countries and territories featured, from Argentina to Italy to Thailand
- Hosted by adventure gurus Julie Conover and Mark Jennings
- Exclusive travel tips to hidden-gem destinations