TravelVideoStore.com was formed in 2003 to build a single destination for travelers to find videos to help them plan their travels. Since that time we have grown into a fullfledged studio bringing travel videos to the marketplace. With the introduction of our private label affiliate program in 2006, allowing travel agents, sites, libraries, and other organizations interested in travel to further monetize their travel offerings. Through alliances with major travel industry trade associations and participation in numerous travel trade shows around the year, TravelVideoStore.com has help bring the focus to the value of travel videos to the marketplace, once left for very few titles. By working with travel film producers and distributors around the world, TravelVideoStore.com has brought to the market, more travel films offering a variety of different visions each destination has to offer. As suppliers to many bookstores, gift shops, libraries and specialty distributors, TravelVideoStore.com continues to grow. Adding to the physical media growth for DVD's, our offerings of 1,000's of titles available for download through our site and that of many others continues our growth. With staff located literally around the world, from the Ukraine, Romania, France, England, India and the United States we continue to seek qualified, motivated, and travel passionate employees. Our full-time employees benefit from an annual company paid vacation (Employee and significant other) to destinations around the world to help foster and grow those passions.
Currently we are seeking:
Social Media Manager
- Evangelize TravelVideoStore.com and travel videos through interactions with the traveling community including blog postings, interviews, in-person events, screencasts, videos, twitter, wiki articles, discussion forums, and newsletters.
- Develop compelling presentations and product demonstrations showcasing TravelVideoStore.com's latest and greatest films.
- Work closely with the TravelVideoStore.com technical team to influence features and web functionality.
- Draft new content based on our products for inclusion in blogs, websites, etc.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the competition and develop strategies for TravelVideoStore.com to maintain its industry leading position.
- Serve as the primary evangelist for travel videos in the social community.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including past experience presenting at developer conferences.
- Knowledge of web and technology trends.
- Experience working with the travel press, online journalists and bloggers.
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple opportunities, projects and priorities concurrently.
- Familiarity with social media tools and communities.
Description: The individual in this position will be responsible for outbound telephone sales of video products to prospective and existing business customers in an assigned territory. Accountable for the overall performance of accounts and growth of territory. Responsible for all aspects of customer management, including orders and customer service. Acts as company representative to existing and potential customers. This individual is also responsible for discussing travel video products with each account as well as prospect and forwarding leads to the appropriate divisions.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent education and experience. PC skills and familiarity with basic office software such as Word and Excel. Book industry knowledge is required. Previous experience selling to bookstores, gift shops, libraries and colleges highly desirable.
Assist the Affiliate Marketing Manager with managing and executing TravelVideoStore.com's affiliate marketing strategy. Primary responsibilities include assisting with effective communications with the existing affiliate base, recruiting quality affiliate partners and monitoring activity to ensure adherence to Terms and Conditions.
Responsibilities include creating and updating presentations and other materials, maintain strong relationships with affiliate partners by initiating communication and providing prompt resolution to affiliate inquiries, assist in the creation and distribution of affiliate communications, including but not limited to newsletters, emails, phone calls and forum posts, commission check letters, and holiday mailings, and develop and implement strategies to grow affiliate sales to meet annual revenue goals.
Additional responsibilities include ensure listings in affiliate networks and affiliate directories are accurate, coordinate with Accounting Department to ensure timely commission payments, vendor set up forms and receipt of W-9's, police affiliate activities to ensure compliance with the affiliate programs' Terms and Conditions and retain proper documentation of these efforts, produce and analyze reports measuring program performance, represent TravelVideoStore.com at Affiliate Marketing tradeshows, and Monitor competitor affiliate programs in the same sector.
Bachelor's degree (BA) and/or one year related design experience in a similar position is required. Knowledge of HTML an advantage. Ability to effectively communicate with affiliate partners, peers, and management, strong attention to detail and organizational skills within changing priorities and deadline, and experience with HTML, Search Engine Optimization, and Search Engine Marketing.
• Daily affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of: fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as eNewsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
• Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
• Recruit new affiliates, joint venture partners, and strategic partners.
• Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools and sales creative to affiliates.
• Establish channels of communication to ensure all affiliates and joint venture partners have access to marketing tools, and to develop custom marketing material as required.
• Work closely with Marketing Director to build and expand the affiliate program.
• Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers.
• Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and rollout plans.
• Speak and conduct seminars at industry events.
E-mail resume with minimum salary expectations to email@example.com. TravelVideoStore.com is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer offering a drug and smoke free environment.