In this episode, Cheryll explores the local delights of Oman and Qatar. From glitzy, sexy party dresses to 4x4ing through a lonely expanse of desert, she manages to experience a part of the Middle East that is both steeped in ancient history and zooming towards a rich and decadent future.
Episode highlights include:
- Explore Mutra Souk, an outdoor market that offers everything from ornate silver to gorgeous textiles.
- Savor the world’s most expensive and sensual perfumes at Amouage, where you can shop for scents created for royalty.
- Purchase an heirloom for future generations at Devji Jewellers, where Indian, Western, and Arabic designed pieces are sold.
- Wander through the City Centre Mall, where you can find everything from vibrant party fashion to delectable sweets made out of dates.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with local honey from Fal Elkhair Natural Honey.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Muscat, Oman
- Doha, Qatar
- Pearl Farms
- Historic forts
- Castles made out of sand
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.