Explore The World's Greatest Creations
They are tombs, temples, shrines and monuments;wonders sacred, mysterious and breathtaking to behold. Discover their histories and probe their mysteries in this mesmerizing program that travels the world to bring home incomparable sites that continue to fascinate and inspire.
- The Taj Mahal - a king's towering monument to his queen
- Stonehenge - the world's most famous and mysterious prehistoric site
- Machu Picchu - the extraordinary and enigmatic Inca ruin
- Mount Rushmore - a man's daring dream comes to life on a mountain's granite canvas
- Angkor Wat - a map in stone of the mythological Hindu cosmos
- The Great Wall of China - the largest edifice ever built by man
5000 Years Of Magnificent Wonders
Discover the secrets of more than 60 of Man's most spectacular achievements from around the world. Who built them, and why? What inspired them? Why do these magnificent creations continue to instill a sense of awe-inspiring wonder? Spectacular photography, state-of-the-art computer animation, dramatic reenactments, and insightful commentary capture the astonishing beauty and power of 5000 Years of Magnificent Wonders to experience time and again.