Join Cheryll in Boston, one of the top cultural and historical destinations in the United States. With designer stores and fine dining, it is also one of the most luxurious cities in the world. From shopping for bargains with the cityís mayor to perusing maps of key historical sites, Cheryll takes you on a remarkable tour of this vibrant metropolis.
Episode highlights include:
- Louis Boston, where employees build personal relationships with customers.
- The Boston Beer Co., home of Samuel Adams and the cognac of beers.
- Little Studio, where you can have a one-of-a-kind customizable handbag made just for you.
- Riccardi, where you can find the top labels in jeans and shoes. While youíre there, discover why raw denim is the newest craze sweeping the world.
- Celebrity hotspot Fairmont Copley Plaza, which has its own canine ambassador.
- Blazing gems and exquisite antiques at Firestone and Parson.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- An overview of history from one of the cityís top historians
- A shop where French art and design reign over home fashion
- The ice cream of J.P. Licks
- A bakery that churns out scrumptious treats for your favorite canine companion
- The history of Paul Revere
- A studio that produces fine handcrafted cabinets and faithful reproductions
Letís Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.