Join Cherryl in Vancouver, where big city life and small town charm merge. Visitors can enjoy the region’s natural wonders and wildlife, shop at an outdoor market, and relax in a romantic bistro all in the same day.
Episode highlights include:
- Decadent treats for your sweet tooth at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
- Have a passion for hats? Then Edie Hats is the perfect place to spend the day trying on vintage styles and chic modern designs.
- Looking for an edgy accessory for your home? Look no further than Industrial Artifacts, where mundane objects meet high form.
- Discover Obakki, where celebrities and their stylists go to find the hottest fashion from emerging Canadian designers.
- Dream of flying down an open road on a powerful hog? Then check out Trev Deeley Motorcycles, where you can buy the coolest Harley Davidson motorcycles and accessories.
- If taking back a piece of native Canada is more your style, check out Coastal Peoples, where ancient culture is celebrated and you can find everything from ceremonial masks to totem poles for the serious collector.
- Stone Grill offers a unique dining experience. Pick your dish, and a waiter will bring it out sizzling on a hot stone, where it will cook before your very eyes.
- Find fun and funky home designs at Gigi B.
- Looking for hip and sassy summer fashion? Blonde is the place to be with sexy, distinctive designs.
- Savor intoxicating wines at Mission Hill Family Estate.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- The Westin Grand Hotel
- Robson Street
- The Aquabus
- Granville Island
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.