Exciting steam action awaits you as 4-8-4 #6325 and 4-6-2 #1293 put on a great show on various photo specials in 2002.
These trips were the first photo specials on the Ohio Central Railroad with #6325 and it was operated in authentic grand trunk railway livery. On both passenger and freight trains. Multiple cameras bring you all the superb runbys with great exhaust sounds. And smoke plumes to the sky! The last day even featured several runs with 1293 and 6325 running side-by-side.
EVERY SHOT IS A WINNER!
- first photo special for Grand Trunk 4-8-4 6325 from Dennison June 9,2002
- first photo special with GTW 6325 on a 1950's era freight train October 5, 2002
- GTW 6325 and 4-6-2 1293 operating on the same day, October 6, 2002
- incredible side-by-side action with 6325 and 1293
- 1293 and 6325 doubleheading
- 6325 pulling an empty coal train over 50 cars long
- cab scenes between the two trains, and both crews working a side-by-side
- start-ups, fog shots, broadsides and a good variety of photo locations
- 6325 as grand trunk railway on both passenger and freight trains