Join Cheryll as she travels to the tropical paradise of Tahiti. There, Cheryll learns about black pearls, searches for the secret to Tahitian beauty, and scopes out a celebrity hot spot as she looks for the best shopping and destinations in the Tahitian islands.
Episode highlights include:
- Marvel at the exquisite detail in Te Tevake Creations, where carved mother of pearl and natural pearls are used in stunning jewelry combinations.
- Discover fresh, traditional island food at Cafť Koke.
- At Robert Wan, pearls are offered in a dizzying variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. This popular jeweler offers pieces utilizing natural products and distinctive designs.
- At the local marketplace, Le Marche, you will find everything from fresh fish to flowers to local crafts.
- Want to know the secret to Tahitian beauty? Travel to Laboratoire de Cosmetique du Pacifique Sud to find out how to get glowing skin and soft, glowing hair.
- Spot celebrities at Bloody Maryís, but leave your shoes at the door in this casual restaurant.
- If youíre looking elegant designs utilizingTahitiís local pearls, head to Tahia Collins where simple concepts mix with local materials.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Idyllic beaches
- Pearl farming
- Tahitian rums and liquors
- The Sacred Island
- A vanilla plantation
- Polynesian history and culture
- Maru Sap
Letís Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.