Join Cheryll in Montreal, where French tradition and modern ideals result in a distinct culture and style. Here, Cheryll finds an eco-conscious fur shop, samples local maple syrup, and discovers a store emerging Canadian designer’s clamor to sell their wares in. Along the way, she finds the best destinations and shopping Montreal has to offer.
Episode highlights include:
- Love fur but feel guilty about the animal sacrifice involved? Hurricana offers products made from old furs. They can even recycle your favorite heirloom item into fresh and current new fashion.
- Designers clamor to be included in Revenge, a store where you can find many of Canada’s hottest new designers, the hippest trends, and vibrant colors and cuts.
- Discover why Parasuco is known all over the world for brilliant denims and sexy formal wear.
- If you’re a chocoholic, Suite 88 with its sweet treats and decadent drinks is a must-stop.
- Arthur Quentin keeps the foodies of the world in mind with unique and quirky kitchen gadgets and accessories.
- Relax at Upstairs with cool jazz and good eats.
- If you’re a little too shy to jazz up your wardrobe, try Muse where classic fashion meets contemporary design.
- At Semy Shoes, elegant styles and attention to detail are displayed in the diverse footwear meant to cater to a wide variety of tastes.
- At Marche Barsecours, even the display of artwork is an art in itself. Find funkylocal artists with refreshing individuality.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- A classic basilica
- A local bio dome
- Maple syrup
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.