Join Cheryll in Abu Dhabi, where a vibrant and colorful style is often hidden by tradition and formality. Watch as Cheryll sandboards down a sand dune and learns that the hijab often covers exceptional fashions. Throughout Abu Dhabi, she finds the best shopping and adventures the city has to offer.
Episode highlights include:
- At Al Motahajiba, find traditional head scarves and Muslim dress as well as glittering party dresses and formal wear for women.
- The Paris Gallery offers fine Arabic Perfume, glittering watches, and other luxury products in an exclusive boutique.
- Find casual Western inspired designs at Bin Al Bilad.
- At Qadar Textile Shop, they offer festive, vibrant textiles from all over the world.
- If exquisite detail is something you treasure, then Al Haraibi is worth a look with its unique fashions and delicious colors.
- Bring home a distinctive formal evening gown to wear out for a night on the town from Al Jumaira.
- Traditional headpieces, clasps, bracelets, and crowns are available at Costarica, a girly-girlís heaven.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Abu Dhabiís fish market
- Palace Hotel
- Outdoor markets
- A camel market
- Garden City
- Abundant nightlife
Letís Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.