Experience history as it comes to life on this video tour of mainland Greece, the Peloponnese, Crete, and many islands of the Aegean. New Zealand film-maker Grant foster discovers what makes Greece and its islands an on going attraction for travelers from around the world.
- Sightseeing the city of Athens and the majestic ruins of the Acropolis.
- Watching the changing of the guard at Parliament's Presidential Palace.
- Ancient sites of the Peloponnese at Mycenae, Epidaurus, and Olympia.
- Mainland Greeceon an overland journey from Delphi to Macedonia.
- Exploring the mountain monastaries of Meteora- an unforgettable sight.
- Thessaloniki, the second city of Greece- with its Byzantine architecture.
- Cruising the Aegean Sea- with its history of conflict and invasion.
- Island hopping to Rhodes- home of the Knights of the Order of St John.
- Crete, largest island of Greece and the country's best kept secret.
- An imperial palace with the world's finest Minoan art.
- Backpacking the Samaria National Park- the largest gorge in Europe.
- Riding to the top of the most spectacular island in Greece- Santorini.