Fantastic Marvels Of Architecture And Engineering
How did the Romans create wonders of architecture and engineering way beyond anything ever seen before? This fascinating program reveals the stories and secrets behind the masterpieces that transformed Rome into the last superpower of the ancient world. State-of-the-art digital effects recreate each wonder as it appeared centuries ago, including:
- Circus Maximus - twice the number of spectators as today's biggest stadiums!
- Trajan's Forum - the world's first indoor shopping mall
- The Baths of Caracalla - the most lavish public building ever conceived
- The Pantheon - the largest domed temple of its time in the world
- The Coliseum - what chilling stories are locked within its dark corridors?
- Coliseum, House of Terror
- Flamma, Gladiator Superstar
- Fearful Facts
- Inside Ancient Rome
5000 Years Of Magnificent Wonders
Discover the secrets of more than 60 of Man's most spectacular achievements from around the world. Who built them, and why? What inspired them? Why do these magnificent creations continue to instill a sense of awe-inspiring wonder? Spectacular photography, state-of-the-art computer animation, dramatic reenactments, and insightful commentary capture the astonishing beauty and power of 5000 Years of Magnificent Wonders to experience time and again.