See Them As They First Appeared!
From the world's largest pyramid to the very first skyscraper, the Seven wonders of the Ancient World continue to inspire awe. They challenge their creators to conquer the scales of their ambitions. On-location footage, dramatic re-enactments and computer imagery combine to unlock the secrets of how the finest monuments of all time were constructed.
- The Pyramid of Giza - the last of the Seven Wonders still standing
- The Hanging Gardens of Babylon - a monument to love
- The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus - the largest temple ever built by Ancient Greeks
- The Pharos of Alexandria - once the tallest building on earth
- The Statue of Zeus at Olympia - the greatest and grandest work in Greek sculpture
- What did They Really Look Like?
- Alexander and the Seven Wonders
- The Seven Alternate Wonders
5000 Years Of Magnificent Wonders
Discover the secrets of more than 60 of Man's most spectacular achievements from around the world. Who built them, and why? What inspired them? Why do these magnificent creations continue to instill a sense of awe-inspiring wonder? Spectacular photography, state-of-the-art computer animation, dramatic reenactments, and insightful commentary capture the astonishing beauty and power of 5000 Years of Magnificent Wonders to experience time and again.