Compiled from the TV and video series "Travel in Europe with Rick Steves
Discover the World Many Travelers Miss
- Travel through the windswept country of Wales and experience the warm Welsh hospitality.
- Climb the ramparts of this region's majestic castles.
- Enjoy a steam train ride to the summit of Snowden, and sip honey mead at a banquet - "medieval style."
Cotswold Villages and Bath:
- Wander through the quaint "thatched" landscape of the Cotswolds, dotted with farmhouses and rolling hills.
- In old Bath, marvel at the Roman archaeological treasures as well as the Georgian elegance of its architecture.
- Sample traditional British "pub grub" at a local Public House.