In this episode, Cheryll explores the sensual and vibrant city of Buenos Aires. From learning to tango to shopping in a luxurious old world bookstore, she spots the best shops and destinations this great city has to offer.
Episode highlights include:
- Innovative and versatile fashion at Tramando.
- Etiqueta Negra, where you will find the height of men’s fashion.
- A dizzying selection of elegant shoes at de Maria.
- Seductive and sensual lingerie at Tango Lingerie.
- Discover why Mariano Toledo is the definitive designer in Argentina.
- Sample traditional dishes at Tomo I.
- Find antique treasures at Del Campo.
- Buy distinctive furniture for your home at Arte Etinico, where traditional craftsmanship mingles with modern design.
- See why Argentina is becoming a major force in the international wine trade.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Late night entertainment
- Local cafes
- Luxurious leather goods
- Outdoor markets
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.