Compiled from the TV and video series "Travel in Europe with Rick Steves
Discover the World Many Travelers Miss
- Stroll through the street fairs of London before relaxing in a pub.
- Join a walking tour through London, people watch at Hyde Park's "Speaker's Corner."
- See Britain's past with side trips to "salty" Greenwich and the gothic town of Salisbury.
- Learn the best ways to capture this fascinating city on film.
- Hike the historic Royal Mile from the Edinburgh castle to the ancient palace, Holyrood House.
- Explore the cobblestone alleys where Robert Louis Stevenson found his inspiration for Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- Experience Scottish hospitality at a local Bed &Breakfast
- Walk in the footsteps of the ancient Romans at Hadrian's Wall.