Compiled from the TV and video series "Travel in Europe with Rick Steves
Discover the World Many Travelers Miss
- Explore the unspoiled land of the Emerald Isle, Including Dingle Peninsula and the Aran Islands.
- Bicycle through the Gaeltachts, national parks for traditional Celtic culture.
- Celebrate Gaelic and Celtic traditions at local Irish pubs.
- Discover the bustling urban and cultural centers of Ireland.
- Travel through high-spirited Belfast and learn of its turbulent history.
- Visit an open-air Folk Museum and experience Ireland's folk traditions.
- Marvel at the ancient illuminations of the Book of Kells at Trinity University.