Join Cheryll as she travels to exotic locations all over the world. From modern stores in Tokyo to traditional outdoor markets in Morocco and Oman, the world is her shopping playground.
Episode highlights include:
- (Toronto) Gotsyle, a spa and store where the most masculine man can feel comfortable pampering himself and shopping for the newest business and casual fashions.
- (Buenos Aires) Etiqueta Negra, where you will find the height of men’s fashion.
- (Buenos Aires) A dizzying selection of elegant shoes at de Maria.
- (Vancouver) Discover Obakki, where celebrities and their stylists go to find the hottest fashion from emerging Canadian designers.
- (Singapore) alldressedup, a store for adventurous, confident women who enjoy modern style mixed with Asian sensibility.
- (Rio de Janeiro) Mr. Cat, where high end clothing comes in a variety of styles and you will find fabulous leather handbags and belts.
- (Rio de Janeiro) Find out why the rich and famous shop at H. Stern and H. Stern Home, a jewelry and home design store that attracts A-list celebrities and household names.
- (Provincetown) Learn about the residency program and award winning artists at the Fine Art Works Center.
- (Copenhagen) Discover Georg Jensen, whose jewelry influences global design and helped establish Scandinavian design.
- (Shanghai) An expedition to Henry’s Antique Warehouse, a store where you can find authentic Chinese antiques that are all the rage in today’s home décor.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Geishas in Tokyo
- Middle Eastern deserts
- Safari at a game reserve
- Elephanta Island
- A Moroccan souk
- The Grand Bazaar in Turkey
- Crawford Market in Mumbai
- Restaurant L’Univers and Cours Saleya in Nice
- Brazilian alcoholic drinks
- Carpets in Istanbul
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.