Title consists of 80 broadcast quality digital clips ranging in length from 7 to 25 seconds
Dubrovnik: DUB (80 clips)
The fabulous Croatian city of Dubrovnik is an art history lovers paradise. The collection features many of the city's architectural treasures, views from its walls, and evocative shots of people strolling along the Placa.
- DUB01 Dubrovnik view 1
- DUB02 Harbor Dubrovnik
- DUB03 Dubrovnik view 2
- DUB04 Zooms out from harbor
- DUB05 Mediterranean shore
- DUB06 Waves on rocks
- DUB07 Ploce gate
- DUB08 Harbor view from above
- DUB09 Franciscan monastery
- DUB10 Tilts up monastery tower
- DUB11 Church of the Savior
- DUB12 Monk and church of Savior
- DUB13 Zooms in church of Savior
- DUB14 Pleta on Franciscan monastery
- DUB15 View of Placa
- DUB16 Placa loooking toward monastery
- DUB17 Cathedral of the Assumption
- DUB18 Luza square
- DUB19 Church of St Blasius
- DUB20 Interior St Ignatius
- DUB21 Cathedral dome
- DUB22 Statue on cathedral
- DUB23 Back street
- DUB24 Arches over alleys
- DUB25 Kids playing by walls
- DUB26 Streets from walls
- DUB27 Street and plaza from walls
- DUB28 Statue of Ivan Rendic
- DUB29 Priest blessing Christian army
- DUB30 Pigeons in Gundulic square
- DUB31 Lion on fountain
- DUB32 Fountain frames Luza square
- DUB33 Little Onofrio fountain
- DUB34 Flag through arch
- DUB35 Portico Sponza Palace
- DUB36 Placa in afternoon
- DUB37 People on Placa
- DUB38 Figure in alley
- DUB39 Narrow alley and laundry
- DUB40 Port and fortifications
- DUB41 Pans old port
- DUB42 Old port and gate in walls
- DUB43 Nun at old port
- DUB44 Old port from walls
- DUB45 Boats with city beyond
- DUB46 Old port
- DUB47 Pans from port to hill
- DUB48 Walking on quay
- DUB49 Fort St John 1
- DUB50 Fort St John 2
- DUB51 Watch tower on walls
- DUB52 Cannon on walls
- DUB53 Walls and sea
- DUB54 Walls with Croatian flag
- DUB55 Walls to Franciscan monastery
- DUB56 Flag and Minceta tower
- DUB57 Placa and bell tower from walls 1
- DUB58 Placa and bell tower from walls 2
- DUB59 Courtyard from walls
- DUB60 Pans city from walls
- DUB61 Fort Lovrijenac
- DUB62 Lokrum Island from walls
- DUB63 Streets and gate on walls
- DUB64 View down coast from walls
- DUB65 Laundry and alley 1
- DUB66 Laundry and alley 2
- DUB67 Rector's palace 15th century
- DUB68 Looking toward Sponza Palace
- DUB69 Statue on sponza Palace
- DUB70 Tilts up bell tower
- DUB71 Knight's head above door
- DUB72 Roland's column 15th century
- DUB73 Bell tower 15th century
- DUB74 Statue of St Blasius
- DUB75 Placa late evening
- DUB76 Bell tower late evening
- DUB77 Pile gate
- DUB78 St Blasius on gate
- DUB79 Walls in late evening
- DUB80 Placa at night
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.