Wonders Sacred & Mysterious
They are tombs, temples, shrines and monuments, wonders breathtaking to behold. This mesmerizing program discovers the fascinating histories and probes the mysteries of six incomparable sites that continue to inspire. Included are:
- Stonehenge - the world's most famous and mysterious prehistoric site
- The Great Pyramid - the last remaing of the world's seven ancient wonders, so overwhelming that each side is longer than seven football fields and
- The Taj Mahal - a king's towering monument to his queen and considered to be the most beautiful building in the world.
Wonders of Man’s Creation
This spellbinding program profiles eight of the world's most magnificent man-made creations that you can visit on foot. Included are:
- The Colosseum - a haunting symbol of the Roman Empire at its most exalted and it most depraved
- Machu Picchu - the extraordinary and enigmatic Inca ruin
- The Great Wall of China - 3,000 miles of rick and stone and so large it is visible from space
- The Eiffel Tower - the world's tallest structure for 40 years and once targeted for demolition and
- Mount Rushmore - a monument to the founding principles of a democratic nation that took more than 300 workers 14 years to complete.