Title consists of 80 broadcast quality digital clips rannging in length from 7 to 25 seconds.
Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula: MYB (80 clips)
An overview of the Yucatan Peninsula includes shots from the cities of Cancun, Valladolid, Merida, and Campeche, along with coastal views, villages, landscapes and Maya Ruins including Chichen Itza, Tulum, Uxmal, Coba, Rio Bec Sites, Palenque and more.
- MYP01 Cancun beach
- MYP02 Cancun waterfront hotels
- MYP03 Playa del Carmen beach
- MYP04 Playa del Carmen shopping
- MYP05 Playa del Carmen art shop
- MYP06 Small boats Playa Morelos
- MYP07 Couple on beach
- MYP08 Playa Morelos beach
- MYP09 Couple in seaside tidal pool
- MYP10 Dolphins jumping
- MYP11 Church in Valladolid
- MYP12 Valladolid plaza
- MYP13 Valladolid convent
- MYP14 Valladolid street and shop
- MYP15 Valladolid people and houses
- MYP16 Izamul convent entrance
- MYP17 Convent church Izamal
- MYP18 16th century church Izamal
- MYP19 Altar Izamal church
- MYP20 Mural on wall Izamal
- MYP21 Street with buggy Isamal
- MYP22 Colonial church Merida
- MYP23 Cathedral and plaza Merida
- MYP24 Tilts up cathedral Merida
- MYP25 Traffic Merida plaza
- MYP26 Flag and city hall Merida
- MYP27 Montejo Palace Merica
- MYP28 Typical country dwelling
- MYP29 Abandoned hacienda
- MYP30 Abandoned sisal mill
- MYP31 Village church
- MYP32 Town square
- MYP33 Arcades and street scene
- MYP34 Country bull fight
- MYP35 Horses enter bull right
- MYP36 Landscape with brush
- MYP37 Horse drawn rail cart
- MYP38 Thatch shed
- MYP39 Looking into cenote
- MYP40 Pool in cenote
- MYP41 Light on cenote pool
- MYP42 Tree by cenote
- MYP43 Village with boy on bike
- MYP44 Gulf coast beach
- MYP45 Boats by lagoon
- MYP46 Tilts up church Campeche
- MYP47 Sunset clouds
- MYP48 17th c church Campeche
- MYP49 Coast and Maya ruins Tulum
- MYP50 Tulum
- MYP51 Caribbean at Tulum
- MYP52 Mayapan
- MYP53 Pyramid Mayapan
- MYP54 Pyramid and jungle Coba
- MYP55 Pyramid Coba
- MYP56 Steps up pyramid Coba
- MYP57 Castillo Chichen Itza
- MYP58 Puuc style Chichen Itza
- MYP59 View of Chichen Itza
- MYP60 Observatory Chichen Itza
- MYP61 Sacred cenote Chichen
- MYP62 Pyramid of Magician Uxmal
- MYP63 Chacs or rain gods Uxmal
- MYP64 Nunnery Uxmal
- MYP65 Palace of Masks Kabah
- MYP66 Corbelled arch Labna
- MYP67 Palaces Labna
- MYP68 Chac mask Labna
- MYP69 Palace Sayil
- MYP70 Monster doorway Chicanna
- MYP71 Maya temple Chicanna
- MYP72 Temple Chicanna
- MYP73 Stucco mask Kohunlich
- MYP74 Corbelled archway Becan
- MYP75 Temple pyramid Becan
- MYP76 Climbing pyramid Becan
- MYP77 Palace Palenque
- MYP78 Temple pyramid Palenque
- MYP79 Temple in jungle Palenque
- MYP80 Temple ruin Palenque
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.