Title consists of 80 broadcast quality digital clips ranging in length from 7 to 25 seconds
Ireland: IRE (80 Clips)
- IRE01 Dublin shoppers
- IRE02 Dublin flower stall
- IRE03 Dublin pedestrian street
- IRE04 People in Dublin park
- IRE05 People in Dublin park
- IRE06 Trinity College Dublin
- IRE07 Statue at Trinity College
- IRE08 Dublin townhouses
- IRE09 Dublin door &townhouses
- IRE10 Liffey River Dublin
- IRE11 Martello tower Dublin
- IRE12 Downtown Malahide
- IRE13 Street in Dingle
- IRE14 Country village
- IRE15 Town shops
- IRE16 Doolin village
- IRE17 Aran isle sweater
- IRE18 Zoom in on Rock of Cashel
- IRE19 Ruins on Rock of Cashel
- IRE20 Tower Rock of Cashel
- IRE21 Interior Rock of Cashel
- IRE22 Cemetery Rock of Cashel
- IRE23 View from Rock of Cashel
- IRE24 Round tower Clonmacnoise
- IRE25 Tower Clonmacnoise
- IRE26 Chapel ruin Clonmanoise
- IRE27 Cemetery Clonmacnoise
- IRE28 Backlit tower Clonmacnoise
- IRE29 Crosses Clonmacnoise
- IRE30 Country lane County Sligo
- IRE31 Drumcliff Church
- IRE32 Yeats’ tombstone
- IRE33 Evening sail Rosses Pt.
- IRE34 Glencar Waterfall
- IRE35 Knocknarea County
- IRE36 Carrowmore megalithic
- IRE37 Benbulben side view
- IRE38 Benbulben from Drumcliff
- IRE39 Benbulben &gorse
- IRE40 Celtic cross Drumcliff
- IRE41 Famine monument
- IRE42 Poulnaborne megalith
- IRE43 Stone circle
- IRE44 Landscape in the Burren
- IRE45 Stone bridge &stream
- IRE46 Landscape, man &dog
- IRE47 Golf links County Sligo
- IRE48 Stone circle with sheep
- IRE49 Dunguaire Castle
- IRE50 Enter Dunguaire Castle
- IRE51 Coastal tower
- IRE52 Stone head on church ruin
- IRE53 Abandoned cottage
- IRE54 Cliffs at Slieve League 1
- IRE55 Cliffs at Slieve League 2
- IRE56 Driving cattle up road
- IRE57 Fishing boats Co. Donegal
- IRE58 Cliffs of Moher
- IRE59 Base of Cliffs of Moher
- IRE60 Boyne River
- IRE61 High cross Monasterboice
- IRE62 Zooms in Monasterboice cross
- IRE63 Hill of Shane
- IRE64 Flowers Northern Ireland
- IRE65 Church Northern Ireland
- IRE66 Townscape Northern Ireland
- IRE67 Medieval tower Cushendall
- IRE68 Mountains of Mourne
- IRE69 Slemish Mountain
- IRE70 Church near Struell Wells
- IRE71 Distant view Cushendall
- IRE72 Glens of Antrim
- IRE73 Sheep &village
- IRE74 Devils’ Causeway &gorse
- IRE75 Giants Causeway below
- IRE76 Walking on Giants Causeway
- IRE77 Looking up Giants Causeway
- IRE78 Climbing Giants Causeway
- IRE79 Dunluce Castle &cliffs
- IRE80 Sunset over North Channel
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.