Title consists of 80 broadcast quality digital clips ranging in length from 7 to 25 seconds
Moscow: MOS (80 clips)
Russia's capital of Moscow is represented with scenes along the Moscow River, the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral, the Bolshoy Ballet Theater, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Tomb of Unknown Soldier, several other churches and monuments and typical street scenes.
- MOS01 Above Moscow River
- MOS02 City view with cathedral
- MOS03 Christ the King Cathedral
- MOS04 City view with smoke stacks
- MOS05 Moscow River
- MOS06 Sidewalk and colored flags
- MOS07 Bridge over Moscow River
- MOS08 Cathedral with traffic, flags
- MOS09 Street scene from bridge
- MOS10 Pans street
- MOS11 Traffic and St Basil's
- MOS12 Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge
- MOS13 Moscow River and Hotel Rossia
- MOS14 Excursion boat Moscow River
- MOS15 Kremlin and colored flags
- MOS16 Kremlin and Moscow River
- MOS17 People on small boat
- MOS18 Kremlin framed in flags
- MOS19 Kremlin and excursion boat
- MOS20 Pans Kremlin across river
- MOS21 Kremlin and traffic
- MOS22 Street scene and Kremlin
- MOS23 Pans Moscow River
- MOS24 Kremlin wall towers
- MOS25 Pans Kremlin wall
- MOS26 Photo of Vladimir Lenin
- MOS27 WWII poster Russian soldiers
- MOS28 WWII poster Stalin and Lenin
- MOS29 Cathedral in Kremlin
- MOS30 Golden domes in Kremlin
- MOS31 State buildings in Kremlin
- MOS32 Cannons along Kremlin walk
- MOS33 State building in Kremlin
- MOS34 Crowds walking by Kremlin
- MOS35 Tomb of Unknown Soldier
- MOS36 Pans Tomb Unknown Soldier
- MOS37 Honor guard marching
- MOS38 Alexandrovsky Gardens
- MOS39 Pans Kremlin to St Basil's
- MOS40 Tilts up St Basil's
- MOS41 Sun comes out on St Basil's
- MOS42 Zooms in on St Basil's
- MOS43 St Basil's
- MOS44 St Basil's
- MOS45 Pans St Basil's
- MOS46 Zooms out from St Basil's
- MOS47 Statue central Moscow
- MOS48 Former KGB headquarters
- MOS49 Elegant townhouse gate
- MOS50 House of Scallop Shells
- MOS51 Moscow State University 1
- MOS52 Tilts up Moscow University
- MOS53 Moscow State University 2
- MOS54 Statue of Karl Marx
- MOS55 University building
- MOS56 Church in park
- MOS57 Peter the Great Monument
- MOS58 Barge and Christ the King Cathedral
- MOS59 Christ the King Cathedral
- MOS60 Colorful church
- MOS61 Fountains in Moscow River
- MOS62 Pedestrian bridge
- MOS63 Ornate gateway
- MOS64 Tretyakov Gallery
- MOS65 Streetcar
- MOS66 Entrance to subway station
- MOS67 Street scene with churches
- MOS68 Tilts up church
- MOS69 Sidewalk with people
- MOS70 Church towers and domes
- MOS71 Bolshoy Theater
- MOS72 Russian-Turkish war Mon
- MOS73 Ultsa Arbat Street 1
- MOS74 Ultsa Arbat Street 2
- MOS75 Ultsa Arbat Street 3
- MOS76 Ultsa Arbat Street 4
- MOS77 Ultsa Arbat Street 5
- MOS78 Setting sun over Moscow
- MOS79 Tower and dome at sunset 1
- MOS80 Tower and dome at sunset 2
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.