Ports of Call: POC (80 clips)
A cruise ship journey from Nassau through the Panama Canal to Baja California includes scenes on board ship, and the ports of Nassau, Cozumel, Belize, Costa Rica, a Night Transit of the Panama Canal, Guatemala, Acapulco, and Cabo San Lucas.
- POC01 Ship approaching Nassau
- POC02 Ship and lighthouse Nassau
- POC03 Ship and speed boat Nassau
- POC04 Cruise ships Nassau harbor
- POC05 Ship and tug boat Nassau
- POC06 Passengers in Nassau
- POC07 Ships and canon Nassau
- POC08 Fort walls Nassau Bahamas
- POC09 Houses and sailboat Nassau
- POC10 Colorful building Nassau
- POC11 Colonial building Nassau
- POC12 Nassau from ship
- POC13 Sailing out of Nassau
- POC14 Passing Nassau lighthouse
- POC15 Hands on deck coiling rope
- POC16 Sunset from ship
- POC17 Couple reading ship's menu
- POC18 Capitan's reception
- POC19 Dancing on ship
- POC20 Cozumel Mexico from ship
- POC21 Yachts at Cozumel
- POC22 Colorful rental car Cozumel
- POC23 Mural downtown Cozumel
- POC24 Tourist couple Tulum ruins
- POC25 Leaving Playa del Carmen
- POC26 Ships and boats late evening
- POC27 Waterfront Belize City
- POC28 Water scooter Belize City
- POC29 Fast boats on Belize stream
- POC30 Tourists in Belize jungle
- POC31 Maya ruins Lamanai Belize
- POC32 Temple and stele at Lamanai
- POC33 Evening on deck
- POC34 Caribbean Costa Rica
- POC35 Town of Limon Costa Rica
- POC36 Touring banana plantation
- POC37 Banana processing
- POC38 Loading ship Costa Rica
- POC39 Containers on dock
- POC40 Leaving Costa Rican port
- POC41 Ships off Panama Canal
- POC42 Night transit Panama Canal
- POC43 Passengers on deck
- POC44 Ship in Panama Canal
- POC45 Freighter in locks 1
- POC46 Freighter in locks 2
- POC47 Stern of ship in canal
- POC48 Night view of Panama Canal
- POC49 Gatun Locks at night
- POC50 Ship and lighthouse by canal
- POC51 Watching lights on canal
- POC52 Pacific port Costa Rica
- POC53 Sunrise from ship's deck
- POC54 Lake Atitlan Guatemala
- POC55 Volcano from boat
- POC56 Volcano and Lake Atitlan
- POC57 Shores of Lake Atitlan
- POC58 Town Lake Atitlan
- POC59 Excursion boats Guatemala
- POC60 Approaching Acapulco Mex
- POC61 Acapulco at dawn
- POC62 Bienvenidos a Acapulco
- POC63 Cruise ship Acapulco Bay
- POC64 Cruise ships Acapulco
- POC65 Acapulco across bay
- POC66 Ship and speed boat Acapulco
- POC67 Sailing out of Acapulco Bay
- POC68 On the ship's bridge
- POC69 Land's End Baja California
- POC70 Sea stack and sea arch Baja
- POC71 Sea arch and excursion boat
- POC72 Passengers on deck
- POC73 Cruise ship Cabo San Lucas
- POC74 Parasailing Cabo San Lucas
- POC75 Approaching Cabo San Lucas
- POC76 Waterfront Cabo San Lucas
- POC77 Passing Land's End
- POC78 Colorful sunset
- POC79 On deck at sunset
- POC80 By ship's rail at sunrise
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.