TransSiberian Railroad: TSR (80 clips)
This collection follows the route of the TransSiberian Railroad and features trains leaving stations, trains pulling into stations, views of Siberia from the train, compartments on the train and the Circum-Baikal Railroad with its beautiful scenery reached by small private rail cars.
- TSR01 Train at station
- TSR02 Railroad station
- TSR03 Train at Vladivostok
- TSR04 Train Vladivostok
- TSR05 Railroad station Vladivostok
- TSR06 Boarding train
- TSR07 Train comes in to station
- TSR08 Flowers in compartment
- TSR09 Train window with flowers
- TSR10 Train corridor
- TSR11 Making up bed
- TSR12 Reading map
- TSR13 Pouring tea
- TSR14 Bridge over Amur River
- TSR15 Station in Siberia
- TSR16 Engine in station
- TSR17 Soldiers cross tracks
- TSR18 Inspecting wheels
- TSR19 Train approaches
- TSR20 At station
- TSR21 Passenger car attendant
- TSR22 Siberian village from train
- TSR23 Siberian forest from train
- TSR24 Siberian women and baggage
- TSR25 Train station Siberia
- TSR26 Pans station platform
- TSR27 Forest from train
- TSR28 Siberian settlement
- TSR29 Vending at station
- TSR30 Marshy ground Siberia
- TSR31 Siberian town
- TSR32 Siberian landscape
- TSR33 Hills and marshes
- TSR34 Town and freight cars
- TSR35 Siberian village
- TSR36 Freight yard
- TSR37 Girls at train station
- TSR38 Crowd at station
- TSR39 Tracks at Lake Baikal
- TSR40 Train at Port Baikal
- TSR41 Train station at Port Baikal
- TSR43 Sign on station
- TSR44 Cleaning rail car
- TSR45 Getting on rail car
- TSR46 Tracks from rail car
- TSR47 Driving rail car
- TSR48 Rail car and motorcycle
- TSR49 Tracks by Lake Baikal
- TSR50 Rail car engineer
- TSR51 Car goes through tunnel
- TSR52 Rail car at resort
- TSR53 Rail car enters tunnel
- TSR54 Train stop w/sign
- TSR56 Steam locomotive
- TSR57 Steam locomotive w/man
- TSR58 Rail car and locomotive
- TSR59 Locomotive front detailed
- TSR60 Track switch detailed
- TSR61 Rail spike detail
- TSR62 Locomotive, car, flowers
- TSR63 Abandoned bridge zoom
- TSR64 Rail care enters tunnel
- TSR65 Rural station zoom
- TSR66 Rural station w-bicycle
- TSR67 Passengers boarding
- TSR68 Diesel locomotive and crew
- TSR69 Woman boards locomotive
- TSR70 Train leaves station 1
- TSR71 Train leaves station 2
- TSR72 Train leaves station 3
- TSR73 Tunnel by lake tilt
- TSR74 Resort w-rail car pan
- TSR75 Passenger at Ulan Ude
- TSR76 Ulan Ude station
- TSR77 Train action at station
- TSR78 Old and new locomotives
- TSR79 Freight cars
- TSR80 Passing rural village
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.